- Manage the project effectively and efficiently and to ensure progress on site as according to Company’s requirements, this include checking all the constructions drawing, sub-contractors work progress as well as material quality in order to achieve high quality of product.
- Organise and coordinate multi-disciplinary construction activities at sites.
- Liaise with sub-contractor pertaining to planning, logistics, material management, construction and daily site activity issues;
- Carry out daily site inspection with contractor and ensure that the construction or installation work is carried out in accordance with requirements and specifications;
- Assisting Site Manager to liaise with relevant consultants on outstanding issues in construction or architectural matters;
- Report regularly to the Site Manager on work progress at project site;
- Assist in material control management;
- Attend to reporting, documentation and filing duties
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architecture/Interior Design
- Minimum 5 years of site supervision experience in high rise commercial and residential with knowledge of civil structural works or architectural finishes
- Able to communicate in Chinese and English
- Good team player, hardworking and independent
- Computer literature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good analytical ability