- Supervise daily construction activities. Place quality of work done in top priority. Ensure all works carried out and materials used are strictly in accordance to specification and required standard.
- Keep daily records of all construction activities at site. To report to superior any site problem from time to time.
- Check all construction drawings and specifications (both building or infrastructure and S&P agreement) and method statement
- Perform QC policies strictly and to ensure works are completed to the required quality standard.
- Attend to inspection and testing carried out by contractor and document all the reports and results.
- Attend site meetings.
- Issue site memo to contractors for work not complied with required quality standard, construction drawings and specifications.
- Attend monthly progress claim verification (work done) including variation order, if any.
- Defects inspection for VP units.
- Possess minimum SPM / Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in supervision of construction and property development.
- Good working knowledge related to construction and property development.
- Able to communicate well, assertive and possess initiative.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese language.
- Meticulous and confident with good analytical and problem solving skills