- To plan, manage, monitor and control from pre-development stage to post development stage to meet the approved quality, cost and time standards.
- Handle all technical matters involving construction tendering by working closely with consultant quantity surveyor.
- Establish quality standard, management of quality procedures and monitor the quality control to ensure workmanship conforms to our desired specifications.
- Ensure smooth implementation and successful completion of projects involved on a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation and management of contracts.
- Liaise with authorities, consultants, contractors and team of clerk of works to anticipate and resolve all technical and operation issues arising at project site and contractual disputes. This includes proper documentation of all relevant correspondences.
- Verify all construction claims and work done.
- Check on all designs by consultants (architectural & structural) to achieve optimal result in terms of construction efficiency and costing.
- Attend all technical meetings, compile and prepare reports for record and feedback of information for Management’s review.
- Oversee the implementation of all quality, health and safety measures by the contractors on site.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Construction Management.
- At least 5 years of working experience as key person in project management with property developers or contractors.
- Strong knowledge in construction management, contract administration and budgeting in relation to the development of high-rise buildings.
- Possess strong negotiation, interpersonal skills and people management skills.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu and proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project.
- Possess knowledge in engineering design detailing.
- Possess knowledge in Conquas and Qlassic is an added advantage.
- Possess own car with a valid driver’s license.