- Coordinate with main contractors and manage the project implementation stage in order to achieve high quality products, project efficiency and timely completion of projects
- Check all construction drawings & material quality to minimise error on site, liaise with consultants to resolve construction issues or design matters promptly.
- Assist Project Manager in the day-to-day project planning and implementation related tasks
- Liaise with authorities, consultants, contractors and subcontractors to ensure smooth implementation and on time delivery of project
- Manage project until handover within the agreed costs, time and desired quality
- Review and control all consultant drawings to ensure consistency with the design
- Understand detailed engineering drawings and documents to ensure site works are carried out accordingly.
- Supervise the construction works at site, and to ensure it meets the requirements in terms of cost, quality and time.
- Attend regular meetings to update the work progress.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in building construction and/or property development
- Able to lead and supervise site personnel and coordinate with consultants and sub-contractors with minimum supervision
- Well versed in ISO and CONQUAS assessment systems
- Strong technical knowledge and product quality control
- Experienced in managing sub-contractors and clerk of works at site.
- AUTOCAD, MS Office and MS Project.
- Knowledge of various structural systems