- Answer the main office line, respond to inquiries from callers in a professional manner.
- Note and relay messages then inform relevant colleagues of visitors’ arrivals or cancellation of an appointment.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail/documents/parcels by collecting, sorting and distributing to the correct persons/department.
- Assist in ad-hoc clerical / related office administrative works assigned by manager.
- Must possess at least SPM or Diploma in any discipline
- Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
- Good customer service and strong communication skills.